Team Lodge Manufacturing Technician Job Summary
This position is primarily a shop focused job. The right candidate should have familiarity with construction methodologies. Willing to train personnel with related background and skills.
Ideal candidate will have experience in spray foam insulation. In this role, you will install spray foam insulation systems into walls and ceilings. You must be capable of performing physical both indoors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install spray foam insulation
- Complete paperwork for each job
- Record materials used
- Previous spray foam experience (required)
- Comfort using hand tools, power tools, and ladders
- Meet production goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Initiate process improvements
- Excellent attendance
- Positive attitude
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals, blueprints, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, identify and measure material.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Must be able to lift or move 50-75 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to reach overhead, bend, and crouch for 3-5 minutes at a time
Sentry strives to recruit people with the following core values, Hardworking, Optimistic, Passionate about what they do, with integrity and who ultimately want to "ride for the Sentry brand"...