Team Lodge Manufacturing Technician Job Summary
This position is primarily a shop focused job. The right candidate should have familiarity with construction methodologies. Willing to train personnel with related background and skills.
- Learn and retain skills and practices needed to complete assembly in assigned area
- Read and follow detailed operator instructions, installation drawings, blueprints as required
- Self-check work and inspect prior processes
- Meet production goals
- Initiate process improvements
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attendance
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Use basic hand, electric, cordless, and pneumatic tools, as required
- Perform rework, as needed
- Skills include cabinet installation, trim installation, and other component installation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals, blueprints, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, identify and measure material.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Must be able to lift or move 50-75 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to reach overhead, bend, and crouch for 3-5 minutes at a time
Sentry strives to recruit people with the following core values, Hardworking, Optimistic, Passionate about what they do, with integrity and who ultimately want to "ride for the Sentry brand"...