Team Lodge Manufacturing Technician Job Summary
This position is primarily a shop focused job. The right candidate should have familiarity with construction methodologies. Willing to train personnel with related background and skills.
- Rough-in wiring
- Terminate and connect various wire sizes per blueprints
- Trouble shoot wiring issues
- General knowledge of 12 volt systems is required
- Basic 110 volt system knowledge is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to climb in and out of trailers
- Quality is our top priority and attention to detail is of utmost importance.
- Meet production goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Initiate process improvements
- Excellent attendance
- Positive attitude
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals, blueprints, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, identify and measure material.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Must be able to lift or move 50-75 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to reach overhead, bend, and crouch for 3-5 minutes at a time
Sentry strives to recruit people with the following core values, Hardworking, Optimistic, Passionate about what they do, with integrity and who ultimately want to "ride for the Sentry brand"...